OK... we've got our four players. They have chosen their race and class and gender and alignment (I think.) Good. Together, you seem like a formidable party. You don't have a straight thief, but you've got good scouting in Ned's Ranger and some other useful skills in Walaka's Bard.
Now it's time for us to have a quick pregame meeting. At this get together, we'll roll dice until your character has all their important scores figured out. I'll lend out a copy of the Player's Handbook (to either Walaka or Nedrita).
I'm hoping y'all have an hour or so on Saturday to do this. Anytime in the morning or evening works well for me. (I have a prior commitment in the afternoon.) I'm hoping to have the basic premise of your starting point worked out by then as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Morning works for me. I have plans Sat. night.
Otis with the Motis
Is it too late to change to a Chaotic Bad Gnome Cleric?
If you're going to be "chaotic bad", don't tell everyone. It's more fun to surprise them later! I don't think I've ever heard of a party with two clerics... it's hard enough finding one.
And it looks like we've set our date for Monday at 7:30pm for the preliminary rules/character design party.
Post a Comment